Nihon no Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nihon no Sekai

The journey of our newly established club. This records every wonderful moment Nihon no Sekai Club is going through and will be going through with you guys! Check out our latest announcement and activities and let us hear you out!

HomeHome  BlogBlog  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm the President

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chonghh90
President

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-21

I'm the President Empty
PostSubject: I'm the President   I'm the President EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:47 pm

K la just to start off with,
I'm Chong Han Hong
President of Nihon No Sekai
19 years old in 2009 (buahaha)
From Johor (not JB though)
Take SAM in Nilai INTI
Taking Medicine course (sem 3 currently)
Characteristic? I'm lazy, lousy, the worst person in the world since I always make my committee no comment...

Haha...
Back to top Go down
samuel
Committee

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-19

I'm the President Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the President   I'm the President EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:12 am

han hong's just a bit too modest...
Back to top Go down
angelina_ann
Committee
angelina_ann

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-22

I'm the President Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the President   I'm the President EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:23 am

hanhong makes me feel that he dislike us a lot and a lot, or should i said "bored" with us.....
but he is still a good president who gave us too much freedom to do whatever we want... hahahahahaha....
Arrow
Back to top Go down
chonghh90
President

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-21

I'm the President Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the President   I'm the President EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Sorry lo...
my social skill is not good... so I always make people feel like that...
haha rabbit
Back to top Go down
angelina_ann
Committee
angelina_ann

I'm the President Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the President   I'm the President EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:41 pm

haha... we don't mind ur social skills at all....
because i think i also don't have any social skills compare to other committee members....
ok... i need to introduce myself... i'm the super lazy, super irresponsible ppl who always don't care and not interested in everything except anime and manga and maybe the club... and my english is really lousy...
ok.. thats all about me..
i'm totally in my own world and cannot be save anymore... Arrow
hey... members and members... please intoduce yourself ok?? we really want to know u...
just a few word is enough... we promise that we won't criticise you or eat you up or hack ur computer once you introduce youself...
u are saved by president's rule of posting... i will obey the rules...hahahahaha.... because i manage to sucessful finish reading it just now.... after i come in here so many time and ignore it so many times....
Back to top Go down
kira_87

kira_87

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-19

I'm the President Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the President   I'm the President EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:13 pm

hello, mr. president. The people in Iraq is revoluti...sorry, wrong president... hahaha

angelina, i think u should make a new topic for introducing yourself...that way, we can say hi to you or hi to the kaichou separately...
Back to top Go down
kaivo

kaivo

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-02

I'm the President Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the President   I'm the President EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:51 pm

hi people... I'm new.

I'm in ME108 too. rendeer I always felt this need to join as I love anime and manga and the circle I hang out with... erm, isn't. LOL. they prefer korean dramas. Rolling Eyes I infected them with Ouran though... hehe.

So. I hope to get to know y'all better and let's infect more and more people with our craze, yeah? We'll make it a pandemic!
Back to top Go down
angelina_ann
Committee
angelina_ann

I'm the President Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the President   I'm the President EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:21 pm

A pandemic in d uni.. not bad... Razz
hope that the 'infection control' department would not chase after us...
or hope ur 'circle' would not create an antibiotic to fight the infection.... Razz
Back to top Go down
kaivo

kaivo

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-02

I'm the President Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the President   I'm the President EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Infection control? Twisted Evil We'll be resistant to any puny antibiotics they come up with. Twisted Evil

And the friends are happily infected, and not thinking of creating any antibiotics. LOL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm the President Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm the President   I'm the President Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm the President
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nihon no Sekai :: MEMBERS LOUNGE :: Who are you?-
Jump to: