Nihon no Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nihon no Sekai

The journey of our newly established club. This records every wonderful moment Nihon no Sekai Club is going through and will be going through with you guys! Check out our latest announcement and activities and let us hear you out!

HomeHome  BlogBlog  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sites 4 downloading

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kira_87

kira_87

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Sites 4 downloading Empty
PostSubject: Sites 4 downloading   Sites 4 downloading EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:37 am

These websites offer lots of anime to download and no need to register...i'll put it according to my preference

1. Reality Lapse
good site 4 direct downloading rmvb files

2. Cyber12
mainly megaupload... offers high quality avi files (~170mb) or lower quality mp4 files (~50mb) for ppl with slower internet connection...still good quality 4 me

3. Anime Haven
megaupload only...it's similar to cyber12 (170mb HQ and 70mb LQ)...my main source of gintama

4. Anime A
mainly megaupload and rapidshare...has the largest arsenal of anime in my list, but not as regularly updated as the top ones
Back to top Go down
chonghh90
President

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sites 4 downloading   Sites 4 downloading EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:42 pm

I hate rapishare and megaupload...
very slow and usually only one download allowed each time...
haha...
I usually download using BT (slower though)
Swt.
Back to top Go down
angelina_ann
Committee
angelina_ann

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Sites 4 downloading   Sites 4 downloading EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:40 am

promotion for
http://www.tom365.com
i think i stick the post in the wrong place... i put it in the movie side already....
but nvm... that site can download whatever u want...
but only if u can read chinese subbed or knows how to listen to japanese...
Back to top Go down
kira_87

kira_87

PostSubject: Re: Sites 4 downloading   Sites 4 downloading EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:49 am

haha, tried opening it, and i dont understand a thing...hahaha. BT is 2 slow for me, plus i hav premium account for megaupload, so...hehe
Back to top Go down
angelina_ann
Committee
angelina_ann

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Sites 4 downloading   Sites 4 downloading EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:54 am

haha... another way of getting everything...
just download the Realplayer 11 gold
and straight record everything from all the video site (youtube, tudou...)
although the image not that clear... but i bet everyone knows how to read it... and got all sorts of sub...
and its fast... hohohoho....
Back to top Go down
kira_87

kira_87

PostSubject: Re: Sites 4 downloading   Sites 4 downloading EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:09 pm

nope...quality is quite important for me, maybe not the most important... but watching anime with pixellated graphics in full screen will lead to shift+delete of the whole anime...that's how important it is
Back to top Go down
kaivo

kaivo

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Sites 4 downloading   Sites 4 downloading EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Heya! I wanna ask; anyone know any site where I can dl the Bleach 3rd movie? I prefer if it wasn't rhough torrents; planning on using the uni comps to dl, lol.
Back to top Go down
Fast-Debrid

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Sites 4 downloading   Sites 4 downloading EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 am

Try out this site. Fast and relaiable file hosting for your favorite movies, series, music, games and many more.

here's the url :
fast-debrid.com
Back to top Go down
http://fast-debrid.com

Sites 4 downloading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nihon no Sekai :: SHARING IS CARING :: Anime-
Jump to: